Monday, January 11, 2010

Savior of the World

What an amazing show! I don't think I could give this performance enough praise. It was the perfect event to put me in the Christmas spirit! Technically great, as far as acting, and music, and staging... but also beautiful because it was centered on Christ, and based on scripture. I highly recommend it to anyone!

And I'm pretty sure you couldn't find better ribbon twirlers or orange pickers than our very own Jerusalem girls, Aubs and Dee!

Also, Festival of Trees, is one of my absolute favorite events! A stroke of genius if you ask me! I'm determined next year to build a gingerbread house for it. At Festival of Trees, everybody wins! People who can donate trees, or wreathes, or gingerbread houses get to donate to a worthy cause in a creative way, and usually in honor of a loved one. Whoever buys it knows that all those proceeds are going to help hospital patients, and get to keep all the stuff. The patients get help covering their medical expenses, and anyone from the community can pay a couple bucks to be part of a fun event and stroll through the splendor of it all.


These are the good times that make your heart happy. :) I love Christmas!

1 comment:

hayley said...

who are these people, may i ask?