Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pretty Much the Best Day Ever

How do the three amigos and the best folks in the world celebrate Labor Day? (I know you're trying to figure out the punch line for that one...) Chillaxin' at Bear Lake of course!! And having a marvelous time! Despite suffering a shameful defeat in Phase10, and failing to get a sunburn due to a ridiculously bloated cloud, and EVEN though Tim popped our water toy... I still can't imagine a better way I could've spent my day off! Fortunately I made up for my lack of card playing skills with jet-ski driving skills, though my bruised and water-logged companions may disagree. :) I think we need more holidays like this.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow smile That does sound fun explanation point Thanks for posting winky face

hayley said...

The last and only time I went to Bear Lake it was raining profusely. I saw the lake from a far... never touched it. It was a beautiful color. I wonder if I'll ever see it again. You lucky dog. For Labor Day I went to see Julie and Julia by myself. SO there!