The only other major downside to the hundred degree weather is that it’s getting harder and harder to find anyone willing to play outside! I dearly miss running, and I've hardly climbed at all. But I still have my bike! I love it so much, that I even found the will power drag myself out of bed in the wee early hours of the morning to go riding a few times, and that is no small thing for a girl like me.
I really have had some good times this Summer, not the least of which have been my trip to New York, backpacking with my roommate, riding Little Red, and spending a day at Lagoon with my co-workers. My list of to-do’s is about a mile long, but I think I’m off to a good start.
| My only pic from the 4th, and it isn't even my pic! But what a great lil' family. It's an undisputed fact that I have the cutest nieces and nephew on the planet! |
| I got to spend a lovely day at Lagoon with these fantastic ladies. Glad I'm not the only one who gets the giggles riding roller coasters! |
| Pinterest has ruined the whole world. You can't have a party these days without a theme. The watermelon shark is from our Jaws movie night! |
| Perfect weather for a perfect backpacking trip! |
| A giant sinkhole! |
![]() |
| Hiking in the long awaited sunshine... |
| Loving being in the mountains... |
| Wide open mountain meadows sort of demand frolicking... |
| Frolicking with a pack on even! |
| Enjoying lunch and a beautiful view. |
| We had to stop and pay our respects to Old Ephraim. |
| Terry surprised me with donuts and candles for my birthday! What a great friend. I have a weakness for donuts, because they're delicious. Best birthday ever!! |
| Hanging out with the wonderful Morales family gave me a chance to practice my super limited skills de Espanol... |
| Since I was still recovering from a torn hamstring I'm chalking this one up to a victory. And besides that I got to ride with Becka, who's an incredibly awesome person. |
| So happy to be biking with these great ladies! |
| Benson Marina, one of my favorite places to bike to. |
| My hardcore roommate even comes biking with me on her mountain bike! |
![]() |
| It's been a long time since I was up to see the sunrise! Biking in the morning is purty darn nice. Took this pic on cool morning ride in Millville. |
![]() |
| Got to go to Pickleville to see the latest installment of Juanito Bandito with the fam. I love Bear Lake! Even though it was too stormy and cold to swim, it sure was pretty. |
![]() |
| I'm SO excited about my garden. I think it's coming along quite nicely and can't wait to start cooking with my home-grown veggies! |




No comments:
Post a Comment