Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some Random Fo Toes

I came across these random pictures which I thought were fun. Here I am with my family at Conference. This last General Conference was so awesome. I got to go to the Conference Center for two sessions- beautiful sessions! Here I am with my familia. We're all squinty because we just emerged from the darkness and it was glaringly bright outside.


I love love love this pic. These are my absolute favorite people. And why do we look so happy? Most especially because we got to have dinner together and enjoy one another's company for one of the last times before everyone started moving away to the far reaches of the world!I'm quite proud of this pic. I was a little nervous that I might roll right off that thing. That was a fun ride, up Temple Fork.
Another great shot of us in our biking head gear. I can't imagine why I didn't post this before. Maybe I felt like this wasn't my most photogenic moment...







2 comments:

Emily said...

I love your Fo Toes! I love them! But not as much as I love you! I'm coming back August 19-ish. Let's play ASAP! I miss you like CRAZY!!!

Karina said...

Wow! Nobody comments on my blog! Em, that was quite a blow! I need a little more heads up next time you do that. . .also, I really miss YOU and am excited to see you again. :)