Here we are as happy as can be to be on a real vacation! 13 hours to get there was well worth all the good times! More pics of people will hopefully be forthcoming (from Dee) since I didn't get hardly any! I don't have a single shot with Megan or Jamie in it, which is like trying to eat a pb&j sandwich without any bread to hold it all together!
This is where we stayed! Palm trees and waterfalls, a crystal blue swimming pool and a good book... I'll take it!
How do you think YOU feel about that?
We went to the Heard Museum, and learned all about Native American people and saw some of their art...
And then went to the Botanical Gardens, which are beautiful anyway, but with the Chihuly glass are really quite stunning! Who would have thought there were so many different kinds of cactus? And the great thing about all the glass is the way it plays off all the natural forms and colors, and makes you notice the plants more.
1 comment:
Cooooool. I love warm weather and Chihuly glass. You are the luckiest woman alive. I'm glad you had some good good times. You deserve it. After all, you're a slave to a sock empire and the church. ah aha
Post a Comment